The typical inspection takes 3-4 hours. Using a range of investigative tools we will inspect your home from top to bottom, including:
Our inspections include:
- General safety and security
- All rooms in the interior living space
- Building design, framing and structure
- Foundations, basements and crawl spaces
- Attics, garages, stairs, steps
- Exterior walls, siding, trim, windows, doors
- Roof coverings, drainage systems, skylights, vents and ventilation
- Chimneys, fireplaces
- Walkways, patios, decks and driveways
- Perimeter drainage
- Electrical service
- Water piping & valves, gas piping & valves
- Hot water supply
- Sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Heating systems & cooling systems
- Electrical panels, wires, wiring, outlets, switches, lighting fixtures, and ceiling fans
We also use FLIR thermal imaging cameras to detect leaks and insulation problems you can’t see with the naked eye.
Whether you are buying or selling a house, we are here to help you identify any potential problems with the property.
Contact us today for a quote on your home inspection.
Call or Text us today: