Johnathan has over 30 years in real estate remodeling/renovation management. Background verified and certified professional Inspector who is honest and reliable. Adheres to the highest professional code of ethics and standards of practice. Has his Bachelor of Science and Master's Degrees from Central Michigan University. Received training and certifications from Inspection Certification Associates (ICA),certification # 15669, International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), and American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI). Currently holds a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Pilot Certificate rating for small unmanned aircraft systems used in residential and commercial use.
Johnathan Miller, Owner/CPI
Lexco Inspection Services creates and maintains relationships that allow us to provide inspection services to clients who want honesty, integrity, and professionalism. We follow the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) code of ethics and standards of practice. As well, we follow the American Society For Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards of practice as defined in E2018:section 8 for Light Commercial inspections. We are excited and humbled to have the opportunity to inspect your new property being aware of and understanding repair needs, safety, and functionality.
Why Use Lexco Inspection Services
- Lexco Inspection Services uses DJI Phantom 3 and 4 drones to access your roof where visual inspections are inaccessible.
- Flir Professional Thermal Imaging Camera's are used to provide client's digital imagery in their inspection reports.
- Drone Mobile Vehicles are used to access crawlspaces where our inspector cannot provide a visual inspection.
- Ridgid Micro Carbon Monoxide Detection units to detect combustible gases.
- Infrared Thermometers to check water temperature.
- Digital Moisture Meters to detect moisture problem areas.
- HomeGuage Software and Services provide the most comprehensive and professional written reports in the industry.